How to apply
Requirements to apply for ISH
Before applying please remember that you have to
- live/ be in school in one of our sister cities/ partner organizations and that
- you should be at least 16 years of age
- Click here to download the application form (80 KB) as a PDF. Please fill it out electronically.
- Short essay (approx. 200 words) showing why the applicant is interested in scientific research and why she/he would like to take part in the ISH
- Copy of final school report
- Additional written certificates documenting
good results in English
good results in natural sciences
extra-curricular activities in these fields
Please send your application by mail to the International Relations Office of your city or to the partner organization until 6 April 2018.
Important Dates/ Deadlines in 2018
|Submission of application documents||6 April 2018|
|Telephone interview||Middle of April|
|Forwarding of participant's travel dates to the City of Heidelberg||1 June 2018|
|Time limit for receipt of bank transfer of participant's contribution (300 €)||1 June 2018|
|For institutes: Announcement of the available internships||22 June 2018|
|Arrival||22 July 2018|
|Departure||18 August 2018|
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.